MLTDA72 Modular Light Tower
A revolutionary concept in light tower design. This modular light tower can be powered by either a generator, welder generator or other power source. The MLTDA72 is powered by with a Multiquip DA7000SSW generator with a brushless alternator design, superior voltage regulation and excellent motor starting capabilities.
for a freight quote or to order.
- Can be used with a Multiquip DA7000SS generator or SDW225SS welder
- Withstands winds up to 72 mph (115 kph) with, and 55 mph (88 kph) without, an approved generator
- Ballasts and light switches are protected by inside a water proof box
- Mast extends to 30 feet (9 meters) and can be rotated 360 degrees
- Four 1,000-watt metal halide floodlights illuminates an area of 5 to 7 acres (3.2 hectares)