Shown with optional trailer
The SDW225SSA1 welder/generator is a CC/CV output unit that delivers superior arc characteristics and consistent welding quality up to 225 amps. Rated for 6kW, it provides clean/quite operation in both welding and power generation with noise levels at 68.7 dBA. Designed for the construction market, you can depend on the SDW225SSA1 for its performance and long service.
- Delivers up to 225 amps as a welder with the convenience of 6 kW of AC power as a generator
- Can draw simultaneous AC power while welding
- Quality voltage regulation @ 2% (+/-)
- Tier 4 final Kubota diesel - Model Z482
- Smooth arc characteristics and more consistent, quality weld penetration
- SMAW, FCAW, GMAW, GTAW and ACAC welding processes
- Sound attenuated cabinet reduces noise output to 68.7 dBA @ 23'
- Full panel GFCI protection - OSHA and NEC compliant
- Available in a light tower configuration as the MLTSDW7
- Options - Wire remotes, welding cable, cable carriers, tool box, trailers, cold weather items are available for this model.
|DC Voltage||CC: 28 V||CV: 28 V|
|DC Current||CC: 225 A||CV: 225 A|
|Current Range||50-225 A|
|Max Duty Cycle
w/ Full Amps Availible
|100% @200 A|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.6 gal||30 L|
at Rated Load
* Requires Adapter kit, ** Optional TRLRMPXF has a built in 28 gal. fuel cell
|AC Power Output
|Voltage Regulation||2 %|
|Receptacles||NEMA 5-20R 125V GFCI 20A
NEMA L5-30R 125V Twist-Lock 30A
NEMA L14-30R 125/250V Twist-Lock 30A
|Overall Length||45 in||114 mm|
|Overall Width||26 in||66 mm|
|Overall Height||31 in||80 mm|
|Shipping Dimensions||46 x 26 x 36 in
116.8 x 66 x 91.44 mm
|Operating Weight||671 lb||305 kg|
Notice: Features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.