Special Order Policies
Special Orders Require a Deposit
Items that CESSCO does not normally stock are considered Special Orders.
All Special Orders are subject to the following:
- Payment of a 50% to 100% deposit, prior to order being placed with vendor.
- Confirm that the items listed on signed quote are accurate and meet customer/project/application requirements.
- The quote is a good faith quote but other charges, like factory charged sales tax and/or freight may apply.
- Items that must be assembled by vendor are subject to production schedules and may be delayed for reasons outside of CESSCO control and CESSCO cannot be held responsible for delays in shipping.
Special Order Return policy:
- All special order items are not returnable to CESSCO Inc.
- A signature is required to acknowledge the customer is taking full responsibility for the accuracy of their order.
- Defective products will be subject to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
- Unclaimed or cancelled special orders are subject to a forfeiture of the deposit.
- If item is a standard stocking item at manufacturer–deposit is non-refundable once it has shipped.
- If item is special ordered from manufacturer–deposit is non-refundable once assembly begins.
Company policy requires a minimum of 50% deposit before any special orders are placed. If customer is applying for credit, upon credit approval, the remainder of the order balance can be billed to the approved commercial account.
ATTENTION: BY SIGNING SPECIAL ORDER DEPOSIT FORM, CUSTOMER IS AGREEING TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED WITHIN. ANY CHANGE TO THE AGREEMENT MUST BE IN WRITING.