Supply Chain Message from CESSCO Inc.
The Manufacturer of this product is experiencing delays in production due to continuing supply chain issues. In addition to extended backlogs for delivery, freight costs continue to be unpredictable impacting costs.
Please call 800-882-4959 for pricing and availability
3" Diesel Trash Pumps
3" Suction, Trash Pump, 325 GPM, 85 ft. MAX Head
Dependable industrial 3" centrifugal trash pump that is the professional’s choice for the toughest dewatering applications. Capable of moving 1.5" spherical solids, this pump provides the signature Multiquip die-cast aluminum pump-end casings and high quality internal components provide the fastest priming times and trusted operational life. The pump is powered by an electric start, KUBOTA OC60-E4 diesel engine that provides EPA/CARB compliance design. This pump is the ideal choice for dewatering operations such as: excavations, flood waters, sewage by-pass, water transfer, and barge cleaning.
- Die-cast aluminum casings to promote fast priming times.
- Rugged, EPA/CARB Certified 6.0HP KUBOTA diesel engine.
- Electric start for operating convenience.
- Engineered for 325 GPM flow rate.
- Maximum Head - 85'.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 1.5" in diameter.
- Dual 3" discharge ports for operational and application flexibility.
- Silicon/carbon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large clean-out chamber design for efficient.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- #45 Ductile iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Shock mounted pump design to minimize operating harmonics.